A Warrior is a person that has had or is currently going through cancer and would like to give back to the cancer community by lending a helping hand. National Cancer Society Malaysia will match the trained Warriors to other cancer survivors.
Warriors provide understanding, guidance and hope to other cancer survivors who need support during their journey.
- Use their experience to guide other cancer patients going through the same
- Go through the cancer journey together with another cancer survivor
- Connect new cancer patients to the cancer community, to build their network
- Give talks and sharing sessions under National Cancer Society Malaysia to corporates, schools, hospitals and the public
- Share their professional skills to other cancer survivors