Dexters are researchers with a science research background that ensures the project remains on schedule. They help determine the goals of the research project as well as research methods and other test parameters. Dexters also collect, review and analyse data during the course of the project.
- Identify project goals, research methods, variables and other test parameters
- Offer recommendations on how to evaluate projects
- Interpret data and write reports
- Participate in scientific research pertaining to ongoing projects or projects to be executed by National Cancer Society Malaysia
- We welcome undergraduates, postgraduates and full time researchers!